Using analytics and AI to increase efficiency and feasibility of solar power plants
Enabling solar energy companies increase their revenues and win new contracts
How does it work
- Connecting data from different equipment – inverters, meters, sensors
- Connecting data from different equipment vendors – not limited to specific vendor used
- Adding data from market, weather solutions and smart grids
- Using AI to detect improvement and cost reduction opportunities
For international renewable energy companies
Best suitable for solar energy companies who have several sites at many countries
Solution that is purposely built for solar energy sector
Win the energy auctions
Thanks to efficiency increase, companies probability to successfully bid at energy auctions and tenders are increased
Secure IT solution
Our IT systems are built in secure cloud services and can be run independently for all customers
Visualization – adjusted for different user groups:
- Manager view – focusing on general overview and status of all parks together with key performance indicators.
- Owner view – general status of specific park.
- Technician view – focusing on technical details (voltages, power, frequencies, alarms, fault codes etc) of specific parks.
Analytics and AI:
- Business analytics – Production analytics and comparisons (between different parks of the same company vs general market performance), efficiency increase through precise planning of activities and fine-tuning of park configuration, additional solutions to report to insurance companies.
- Technical analytics – Prevention and early detection of failures, precise fault analysis (enables to select most optimal maintenance moment with right set of equipment), automatic configuration and fine-tuning of production equipment, usage of innovative security and sensor solutions.
The Abucco has been supported within the EIT Digital Venture Program 2020 and has been co-funded by EIT Digital. The EIT Digital Venture Program is an ARISE Europe activity.
- EIT Digital homepage: www.eitdigital.eu
- EIT Digital Venture Program: https://www.eitdigital.eu/venture-program/
- EIT Digital ARISE Europe: https://www.eitdigital.eu/arise/
- EIT website homepage: https://eit.europa.eu
- EIT eesti keeles: https://eit.europa.eu/et/in-your-language
- EIT RIS: https://eit.europa.eu/our-activities/outreach/eit-regional-innovation-scheme-ris